Okay, how do I start this?
So apparently, I´ve been nominated for the Liebster Award, and I´m very happy about it.
Thank you Hayley R. Hardman at https://thestoryfiles.wordpress.com.
I have been writing for a few years, but I only started blogging last summer as a way to keep my thoughts organized.
11 random facts about myself:
- I love cats, big or small
- I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
- Love playing sports, mainly basketball.
- I collect DVDs and bookmarks.
- My favorite color is blue
- I don´t like honey.
- I would love to have a tiger. If I could be sure he wouldn´t rip my head of, or chew my arms and legs.
- My favorite TV show is Buffy, the vampire slayer.
- I´ve had the same keychain for 20 years
- I´m a terrible cook
- Bon Jovi is my all time favorite band.
And here are the questions I was given to answer:
Do you have any pets and their names?
I don´t have any pets, not any more. I had a cat, named Pituca, for 19 years, but since she passed a few years back I have not gotten any other pets.
Have you ever written a novel or want to?
I´m in the middle of writing two. I switch between one and the other.
Do you believe in unicorns?
What’s your favorite character from childhood?
Buffy, the vampire slayer.
What’s your favorite quote from a novel?
Don´t have one.
What’s your favorite place in the world?
My house, with my family.
Do you keep a diary/journal/ log book?
No. I have notepads in which I write every story idea that comes through my head so I can develop it later but that´s about it.
How many books about how to write stories, blogs or getting published ect, do you own?
1 or 2. I´ve read many things on the subject. I had screenwriting classes in college.
What’s your biggest achievement to date?
Don´t know! Surving, I guess! I underwent brain surgery and its been complicated being inside my own head.
What’s your favorite band/music to listen to whilst you are writing?
I listen to all sorts of music while I write. Just plug in my IPod and press shuffle.
Here are my questions:
- Cats or dogs?
- What´s your favorite movie?
- If you could go inside a book and live out an adventure which book would you choose?
- Who´s your favorite director?
- Name a book you´ve read more than 5 times
- Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character?
- What´s your favorite movie soundtrack?
- What inspires you to write?
- If you were given the choice to have a super power, even if only for 24 hours, which one would you choose to have and why?
- Best music to listen to while writing?
- What´s your favorite city in the world?
the blogs I´m nominating are:
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)